John Williams fart?

GoodMusician

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me that fart was in C-major and Williams always farts in G-minor so it is impossible that he did it. It was Yo Yo!

I know it wasn't yo yo because it came from the left speaker... not the right... ;-)

and you can hear him shuffle about... and he hesitates before he speaks... or as Yo yo put it, you can "hear the air."

At least we can't smell it :-p

lol could you imagein that though? Being in a recording studio giving an interview and having to fart :-p

[Mugglenet Mode ON]

Oh my god, I can't wait to listen to William's fart. Please, someone PM this, since I won't be a complete fanboy without having listened to it

[Mugglenet Mode OFF]

I agree with Marc

[Mugglenet Mode ON]

Oh my god, I can't wait to listen to William's fart. Please, someone PM this, since I won't be a complete fanboy without having listened to it

[Mugglenet Mode OFF]

I agree with Marc

Yes this is the most important thread on the MB at the moment. I can't wait for someone to record John Williams throwing up so we can hear it.

Oh please... I'm just kidding guys lol... :-p

I just was listening to the recording and was startled enough when Yo Yo started talking to my right ear ...and I just was listening and heard that and it made me laugh... and I thought I'd share it lol

Perhaps he will get an Award for his "fart". At least that's what Williams biggest opposers have claimed since forever.

john williams is indeed old :( He has lost control...

I hope its one of those impossible to control stomach rumblings... :?

BTW will we got a concert version of this or even a complete release? :mrgreen:

Holst Foundation can take six years to think up a suitable sum and then sue Williams for the fart and get good money. No one could have believed that so much good could come out of this fart.

This is one of the weirdest threads ever. :mrgreen:

We do get a lot of mileage out of this don't we? LOL

I don't even have to listen to this fart to know what it sounds like, generic, brassy Williams, now a Zimmer fart would be something  :mrgreen: .

Same here. I didn't listened to this, but at least it's not a synth fart.

Imagine if John Williams is reading this LOL.

I'm sure any small respectability this board had would evaporate.

Is there any unreleased williams farts?I won't rest untill a complete 2.c.d. set of Williams farts is officially released.

K.M.

How many farts would be too close to a melody?

I love that it follows Yo-Yo Ma saying something about "the depth you can find."

Is there any unreleased williams farts?I won't rest untill a complete 2.c.d. set of Williams farts is officially released.

I'm sure a bootleg will appear soon.

And The Simpsons will parody it with an episode with a special guest named Fart Simpson.

I'm going to try to rip some of these farts off the DVD rear channels .I hope Marc will allow that I post a short clip of what I find.

K.M.

And I still want the film version of the fart,with the extended wind section they edited out of the c.d.

K.M.

You mean that still wasn't enough extended wind for you?

LOL