What "Nocturnal Activity" would you choose?

MrScratch

What "Nocturnal Activity" would you most like to engage in?  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• Tie up Marion Ravenwood
    • Be Willie Scotts palace slave
    • Be tied up by Elsa Schneider

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None. They all involve females.

Ha ha, good call HP. (And Marc, your gif clip's a riot too - there's something a bit homo B&D about TOD LOL).

Nice poll by the way, MaestroJW. Even though I find Marion the most attractive in a tom-boyish, rough and ravishing kind of way, I picked Willie Scott 'cause she's a total crackup and one of the best things about the whole trilogy. :sigh:

CYPHER

Hahahahahah!! Great one HPFAN. I'd have to go for Elsa. The other two are a little harsh looking in those particular photos. Besides, with blonde hair and blue eyes I've been told I look like a Nazi (I'm a little freaked out) - but it seems I have a match!

EDIT - Why should this thread be locked? Because of what HPFAN posted? That's hypocrisy in my book.

Hmm...Alison Doody's looking rough these days. She hasn't aged well at all. Karen Allen and Kate Capshaw still look pretty much the same...I'm not really sure who I'd go for. Honestly, I think I'd go for Rosamund Pike. I know she's Bond, but who cares? I'm breaking the rules less than HP. At least I'm sticking to women. :roll:

Why should this thread be locked? Because of what HPFAN posted? That's hypocrisy in my book.

I'm thinking it has to do with the mild paedophilia (both Harry and young Indy are barely legal in those shots), but hey, leave that up to the mod to decide!

CYPHER

Hmm...Alison Doody's looking rough these days.  She hasn't aged well at all.

I strongly suggest you to check out Alison's interview on the Indy extra-DVD then. She still look good.

Why should this thread be locked? Because of what HPFAN posted? That's hypocrisy in my book.

I'm thinking it has to do with the mild paedophilia (both Harry and young Indy are barely legal in those shots), but hey, leave that up to the mod to decide!

CYPHER

What, you think i'm some old geezer staring at little boys? I'm sixteen man. They are just right for me. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking it has to do with the mild paedophilia (both Harry and young Indy are barely legal in those shots)

And young Indy is dead, so add in necrophilia.

Neil

Hmm...Alison Doody's looking rough these days.  She hasn't aged well at all.

I strongly suggest you to check out Alison's interview on the Indy extra-DVD then. She still look good.

That's what I'm basing it off of. She barely looked anything like she did in the movie. Say they put her in the movie the way she looked now...she'd probably be a bombshell if I didn't know what she looked like 15 years ago. But I've seen her look 15 years ago and seen her now...I just can't reconcile the two, doggonit.

I still see a beautiful woman. You might have to think she's near 40. I mean, obviously Kate Capshaw was better in 1984, but now IMO is a wonderful woman, if you think she's over 50.

I'm thinking it has to do with the mild paedophilia (both Harry and young Indy are barely legal in those shots),

Paedophilia has nothing to do with "legal".People don't suddenly become adults(in a physical way) the day they turn 18.

K.M.

What, you think i'm some old geezer staring at little boys? I'm sixteen man. They are just right for me.

Beat me to it! That's why my *ahem* thoughts about Emma don't make me feel guilty. She's the same age as me. Almost...

CYPHER

What, you think i'm some old geezer staring at little boys? I'm sixteen man. They are just right for me. ;)

:)

The direction towards which these threads seem to turn...

My friends give me crap for finding Emma Watson attractive. Blah blah blah she's too young blah blah blah....

ewmom47.jpg

It's a bit hypocritical saying some actress is "hot" the day she turns 18,but calling someone else a sick fuck because he said the same 6 months before.

K.M.