John Williams NOT scoring MUNICH!!???

Sandor

This the japanese one-sheet for Munich:

Teaser-Leon.jpg

I just ran it through a universal translator and the composer is some guy called Hansori Zimoroshi!!!!

This is the Munich poster right?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again you succeeded giving me a near heart attack with that post title Roald.

STOP DOING THAT!:P

The official poster says it is Williams so that is that. No reason to belive that Japanese poster.

:wave:

Mark my words Roald! One day I will get you for this! One day! You hear me :P

I have not gotten used to them. Remember that I got my own computer just last summer and before that I was not a dailyvisitor to this board so I do not know everybody here and thus do not know when Roald or anyone of you is pulling my leg. Damnable Damn! :P

Ha! It is spelled out in Kanji, and the Japanese have funny ways of translating english sounds!

In fact, McDonald's is Macodonarudosu

Can someone do a REAL translation (sanz the Hans the prank) of Williams' Kanji name?

the fact that the guy on the cover is oriental looking didn't lend credibility to this either.

Uh, Jeshopk.... it's not REALLY the Munich poster.... Seems I fooled at least someone...

I didn't even bother to look at the picture! LOL

Please note that "Oriental" is not a proper nomenclature when describing someone of an Asian appearance. It can be used to describe foods or items of the "Orient", but is insulting when characterizing a person. ;)

Tim, who's Irish :thumbup:

get over yourself nightscape its perfectly acceptable since its a more accurate description since Israelis are Asian too. leave your pc sh** for someone else.

get over yourself nightscape its perfectly acceptable since its a more accurate description since Israelis are Asian too. leave your pc sh** for someone else.

As accurate as calling "Americans" to the "citizens of US"?

P.S. Hey, Joe, come back to spielbergfilms.com, we miss you there too :|

Please note that "Oriental" is not a proper nomenclature when describing someone of an Asian appearance.  It can be used to describe foods or items of the "Orient", but is insulting when characterizing a person.   :)  

Tim, who's Irish  :|

The Chinaman is not the issue here!